Pages

Mr Yen now has a laser cutting machine!

posted on: Sunday, 8 September 2013


Can I get a woo and a hoo?!

I have some great news....I now have my very own, brand NEW laser cutting machine...and the image above is one of the first things I made using it. It's an A3 lasercut on white paper, with a repeating leaf pattern.

What this means....
For starters, now I have a lasercutting machine, I have lots of new products and projects in the pipeline! I will be able to make both current and new designs more affordable, I have the possibility to make more customisable products and the ability to take on larger scale orders - such as weddings etc and the only limit to what can be created is only limited by my imagination.

Lasercut service available!
As a papercut designer who has searched for the use of a lasercut service, at an affordable price, by someone who understands my needs and is prepared for my questions, I have decided to make my lasercutter available to you too!

You can book time on the Mr Yen lasercut machine by the hour, at a very affordable price...and I am also offering my services to you by offering design alterations and the checking off of your designs before cutting to not waste your time or money. 

To give you all the information on how you can book your time on the Mr Yen lasercutter and how to prepare your artwork, I have created a FREE PDF that you can download - just click here to email me for your FREE PDF and I will email you a copy.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky Mr Yen!!!!!!!
    I am sooooooooooooo jealous!
    Have fun lasering, Mini Me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D

      I've already been having lots of fun with it....cutting and engraving on paper, notebooks and wood : D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger