Pages

Mr Yen Lasercut Giveaway!

posted on: Tuesday, 10 September 2013



This giveaway has now ended - thank you for entering!


As I now have a new lasercutting machine, I've been experimenting with some new designs, and one of the new designs I have come up with (which you can see above) is something I have been playing around with for a while. 

I've wanted to explore different forms of typography with more delicate and detailed designs...which I think this has, and I also think it's time I started to incorporate more colour into my designs.

So, to launch my very first lasercut papercut design I thought it would be a good idea to have a giveaway!

All you have to do to enter the giveaway, is leave a comment below saying "Bake more Cake!"

The winner will be announced in a week (next Tuesday) at 8:15pm GMT

Good Luck!

13 comments:

  1. This is lovely!

    Bake More Cake everyone! It's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Mr Yen, you are a starry star :)
    Bake more Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "bake more cake" is a great slogan!
    love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute design! maybe I should 'bake more cake'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely need to Bake more Cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Cathryn - You are the winner! : D

      If you could message me your address I will get it sent out to you ^_^

      Delete
  6. ooh what a lovely lasercut piece, my mam is a keen baker, so this would look great in the kitchen! "Bake more Cake!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design by a creative designer

    BAKE MORE CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the styling - bake more cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bake more cake! This is gorgeous! Love the effect of the lasercutting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for taking part - the competition has now ended and the winner has been notified. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger