Pages

Mr Yen Lasercut Greeting Cards

posted on: Thursday, 12 September 2013







This week I've been working on some new lasercut greeting cards, and one design that I'm really excited to share with you is the botanical circle greeting card! This is one of my papercut designs that I've wanted to have available as a greeting card ever since I first created it.

If I cut this botanical design by hand, it would have taken forever.... which just wouldn't have been very cost effective. Now I have a lasercutting machine though, all the cards above are available at a really affordable price (they're all less than £4, and the botanical card is the most expensive at £4)

My new favourite card from the designs above is the final card. The lasercut banner leaves space to feature your message so you could write whatever you want...from "Happy Birthday" to "Get Well Soon" and I think it's a fun design that you could get really creative with!

All the new designs are now available in shop here.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Mr Yen - you have been very busy with your laser!
    My personal favourite is your botanical circle design. Lovely and organic (although created by machine not hand - stays true to its origins). Can see this one being personalised by the creatives as well :) Are you still cutting by hand as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Ah yes I see what you mean about the card being personalised - the centre space is a great size to add a photograph or illustration : D

      I am still cutting by hand, but at the moment I'm working on building up a range of lasercut designs :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger