Well here's a little look at something that I've been working on for a while now - a custom, hand cut papercut wedding Ketubah! It's the first time I've created a wedding Ketubah and it's the first time I've created something this size and so detailed!
The whole papercut measures 18x18 inches and it is all cut from one single sheet of paper! This was a completely custom design that I created for the happy couple and they gave me a few ideas as to what they would like including in the papercut, such as the bees, the honeycomb and the round shape with space in the middle to have the writing (which they are having done by a calligrapher) but everything else was left for me to decide (with their approval of course!)
If you would like your very own custom papercut, and you have your own idea that you would like me to cut for you, or you would like me to create an idea for you, (or we can work together to create your perfect papercut) you can get in touch to find out if I'm available.
You will only pay once, but if your design needs several tweaks and slight little adjustments that is all included in the price as I want you to be completely happy with your papercut 100%
You can find out all the details about a completely custom papercut here in the Mr Yen shop.





0 comments:
Post a Comment