Pages

Tuesday Treats - Gallery Walls

posted on: Tuesday, 9 July 2013


1. 2. 3.


For the second installment of Tuesday Treats I thought I would share what I've been pinning away over on Pinterest....and this week it's been Gallery Wall inspiration.

I've just applied and been accepted to have my own little stall in my first craft fair as a full time papercutter, which will be at the end of this month (the 28th of July to be precise) in a fantastic venue over in York (details here).....and I've been looking for stall inspiration, which led me on to looking at gallery walls.

I thought creating a faux gallery wall where I can frame my papercuts would be a good ideas as I thought this would show you how you can use your papercuts, but I'm also thinking about creating a faux wall that has picture ledges on, like these from IKEA to display papercuts and greeting cards. 

Either way, I will be creating a faux wall to make the most of my space, while also having a few papercuts out and available to pick up so people can see how delicate and detailed they are.

I'm also working on some Mr Yen postcards AND......a mini printed catalogue (yup indeedy!) that I will be giving away for free on the day, so I would love for you to pop in and say hello!

You never know, there might be some left over catalogues and postcard packs that will need to go to a good home after the craft fair - stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger