The main problem I've had with being gluten free is breakfast - the most important meal of the day! I think breakfast food is the best food and I love things like pastries, cereal, porridge, waffles, muffins and lots of different types of bread.
Well, being gluten free now I can't really eat any of these things, except for their gluten free alternatives (which I discussed last week, so you will know my feelings on them) and I find breakfast the hardest meal of the day.
Now, my go to breakfast that I know is gluten free - poached eggs on wheat free toast....with bacon if I'm feeling hungry, but I'm kind of getting bored with this and need to get creative with breakfast!
So, if you have any suggestions for breakfast ideas that are gluten free, I would love to hear them - especially breakfast ideas that are not cooked, there's a lot of egg based recipes around - frittatas, omelettes, scrambled, boiled, poached, fried etc and I'm craving something starchy and full of carbs!
Any ideas?


0 comments:
Post a Comment