This week for Thursday Style, I thought I would focus on styling. I think styling is one of those things that you can either inherently do, or it takes a lot of time to do well. I love to see styled photo shoots and I do all the styling fo Mr Yen photo shoots, with the planning and shopping for props being the fun bit! The actual styling of the photos can be quite tiresome, especially when you have a few looks that you want to create....as well as having to take the photos too.
I don't think I could hire a stylist for Mr Yen photos as I enjoy doing it myself too much, but I really appreciate what they do and the amount of work and effort that goes into styling a shoot. I think the most simply styled shoots are often the ones that are the most difficult as it's hard to get the balance right and make everything 'just so'.
What do you think of styled photo shoots?



0 comments:
Post a Comment