Pages

Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Florale Edition

posted on: Saturday, 18 August 2012





I found out about Perrier Jouët Belle Époque Florale Edition through the blog NiceWork and as soon as I saw the images I knew I would love the video. You can find the making of video here.

The design of the bottle was created by Makoto Azuma and the video is an interview with him about his process and how he made the choices for the design. Makoto creates fantastic floral arrangements and I just love his sense of style and aesthetic. You can find out more about him and his works here and find out more about the making of here.

I would love to create something like this for a brand and I think a paper cut design for Perrier Jouët would be a great project to make a start on this year....ready for next spring.

If you would like Mr Yen to create paper cut designs for you or your company/brand, you can contact me here...hint, hint Perrier Jouët!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger