Pages

TEARAWAY - Paper Craft Elk

posted on: Friday, 17 August 2012

I thought I would have a little break between showcasing my new designs to show you what I've been making recently.

On Wednesday my other half told me about a new Playstation game that would be coming out soon and that I should have a look at it as I would love it. Well I had a look at it and I was blown away!

The game is called Tearaway and is created by Media Molecule (the people who made Little Big Planet) It's a whole world made up of paper and as it's for the PS Vita, it's interactive too! As part of the promotion of the game, people are being encouraged to create their own paper craft elk, using the template that you an download here. If you visit the link and watch the video, you will understand why an elk! You can see the paper crafted elks that other people have already created here on the games Facebook page or here on their twitter page.

Well, all this led to me experimenting with the template and wanting to contribute something myself. I had a play around with the elk and decided to add some Mr Yen paper cut off cut pieces to the elk, then created a mini scene for the elk to be photographed in...you can see my elk below!

I would love to be able to create more promotional paper cut pieces for the game - so fingers crossed Media Molecule think so too!

If you would like Mr Yen to create some promotional paper cut pieces for you or your company/product you can contact me here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger