Pages

Promotional Paper Cuts...

posted on: Monday, 27 August 2012


Not for Mr Yen, but for some of my favourite brands...

I have decided to experiment with paper cut logos using a select few certain brands that I would love to work with in the hopes of actually having the opportunity to be commissioned by them!

The first one can be seen above....do you know which brand it is?!

2 comments:

  1. The logo looks very familiar but I can't quite place who it is. I've just checked the site is it www.gumtree.com. Fantastic idea BTW. Watch it if you do one for Apple as I know they are quite sniffy about people using their logo, however well intentioned it might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew - It's the logo of Crabtree & Evelyn....and I don't plan to do a logo for apple, but thanks for the heads up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger