Hello there!
Each week until Christmas I will be sending out a newsletter that features a specific set of products and information about them too. If you sign up to the Mr Yen newsletter, you will receive a 10% discount code for your first order, plus there will be something special being announced for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which are coming up soon too!
So, for all those who don't receive the newsletter, I thought a weekly blog post would be a great way to show the products available so you don't miss out on anything. This week I'll be starting with the greeting cards I have available as I thought you might be sending your cards overseas to your friends and family, and you want them to get them just in time for the festive season.
Writing your Christmas cards could be the start of a yearly tradition to get you into the festive spirit! Imagine sitting down, with a nice glass of your favourite tipple...maybe a spicy mulled wine, while you're snuggled up in a nice big soft blanket with your favourite pen and your lovely Christmas cards all ready to write!




0 comments:
Post a Comment