Pages

Thursday Style - Chez Larsson

posted on: Thursday, 25 July 2013





Today I would like to share a blog I have loved for years...and this blog is Chez Larsson. You can visit it here, and I thoroughly recommend you do!

It is such an informative blog (DIY projects aplenty!), with fantastic pictures and she has great style too. Benita loves white....I mean really loves white, which I do too, so that just makes the blog reading even easier.

Ah, white and green - so fresh and crisp!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Yen, hope you're enjoying your change of lifestyle. Seems to be suiting you nicely. Just wanted to say I love your savvy mix of art, image & info on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I do prefer my new lifestyle, even if it is a bit hectic at times!

      Thanks for the kind words about the blog too, I really appreciate you stopping by to comment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger