Mr Yen Monday - From Yorkshire With Love Craft Fair
posted on: Monday, 29 July 2013
Yesterday was the day of the York Craft Fair that I mentioned in the recent Mr Yen newsletter, and here you can see my stall set up. The table was smaller than I had anticipated so there were a few last minute changes to how it looked and what went where, but we made it work...we, being me and Gavin - my other half, who is the one in the picture - thanks Gavin!
The day was quite quiet and slow with only a few sales, but I had the chance to speak to some other vendors and chat with some really interesting people - which was what made the day great to be honest. Towards the end of the day, we ended up rearranging the stall slightly so I could sit and papercut live at the fair, which was great as it got a few people interested and started some interesting chats about how I work and how to papercut in general.
All in all, it was a quiet day, but meeting people and seeing their reactions to prices and products was interesting and hearing what people were asking was helpful too. So, there will be new products for Autumn Winter coming soon and I'll be having a fuller blog post next Monday about my day at the York Craft fair with some insider info for preparing for a craft fair so you can learn from my mistakes and not have to make them yourself.
Thank you to everyone who came over to say hello and have a chat!
. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger


Love your work MrYen!
ReplyDeleteThank you! : D
Delete