Pages

Mr Yen Completely Custom Papercut Designs

posted on: Sunday, 9 June 2013


I have recently finished creating a very unique custom papercut piece for a customer (which you can see above) and as you can see, this is in a completely different style to what I am accustomed to.

My customer (Hi Ben!) wanted me to transform a photograph from his wedding day into a specially designed, one off piece of art, to celebrate their first anniversary this year - which is paper! Well, as I've never really created any silhouette design like this before I was up for the challenge and I had the design finished and ready in record time - it was designed, cut and posted out...all within a week.

This got me thinking that I should be offering this out to more people as Ben was very happy with his design and I really enjoyed working with him to create something so meaningful and special to celebrate their special day. I really find it an honour to create something for such a special anniversary and I would love to offer this option to more people, so if you are interested in having an image created as a papercut of your special day....or of a special place (or pet!) you can read more below about how we can work together to create your very own custom design...

***

The price of a completely custom Mr Yen papercut is £200 and you will get the following for your money:

+ Direct contact with me to create your design specifically for you - there is no middle man!

+ An initial phone call/skype consultation (if desired) to discuss your ideas and concepts. If you prefer, this can be done through email communication.

+ Regular email contact directly with me while designing your individual design.

+ A digital proof of your design sent to you before any cutting takes place.

+ Options! What do I mean by this? Well, if we create something that you feel isn't 'quite right' I will adjust it and work on it until it's perfect as I want you to be completely happy with your original piece of art!

+ One beautifully gift wrapped complete papercut, signed and posted out by recorded delivery (or Airsure if outside the UK) with a hand written note sent to the recipient of your choice or direct to you!

Your'e not just paying for the time and skill it takes to design and cut your custom paper cut, your buying a lifelong heirloom momento that is specially significant to the recipient. 

So, if you know of someone special who would love to have their very own custom piece of art, that no one else can ever have, click here to buy a Mr Yen custom papercut!

You can see a few other examples below...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger