Pages

What Retailers Want - Online Class

posted on: Sunday, 19 May 2013


I have been creating papercut art and designs since 2009 and have even gone as far as doing it full time, but I have only dipped my toe in the wholesale side of things....well that is all going to change!

Earlier this month I signed up to the online class by Clare Yuille of Indie Retail Academy "What Retailers Want" and its focus is on gaining wholesale customers. As I say, I have had a few wholesale orders, but in order to make Mr Yen a success, I know I need to step up my game in this area to make this happen.

I am in the process of looking back over all my old papercut products, while designing new products too and I will be back and ready to share all my choices with you in the coming months as they are added to the Mr Yen shop. (You can see one above - available in the Mr Yen shop here)

I have had a long hard look at my designs, my packaging, my branding, the way I photograph my products and the way I price them too.....and it's time to get serious about papercutting (while still having fun of course!) and I know that this course is the way to do this!

If you're taking part in the course too, I would love to hear from you and maybe we can all share ideas and questions we might have so we can get the most out of this class, just leave a comment below if you're taking part so we can get to know you and what you do before the class starts.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, classmate! Looking forwards to the first day of term!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire ^_^

      Me too, I think it's going to be great!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jonathan, I've admired your work for a long time, happy to be one of your classmates! :)
    Nell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nell,

      Thank you so much for the compliments - I'm happy to be one of your classmates too! ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger