Pages

If You're Waiting for a Sign...

posted on: Tuesday, 9 October 2012

I finished creating this paper cut last night and it's a phrase I've wanted to cut for a while now and I love the thought that this might gently nudge you on to take that chance, change your life or act as a catalyst for something you have been waiting for a sign to move forward with. 

I, like a lot of other people I know, always look for seemingly random occurrences that push me towards one thing or another when making a decision....so let this be your sign and nudge you towards what you know you need to do!

1 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I really enjoy the reading. I come here from the google while searching for some good article.Thanks
    Incredible blog. Love it. Keep sharing more blog in future on this topic.
    National Sign Company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger