Pages

Wedding Wednesday - Quill And Fox

posted on: Wednesday, 3 July 2013

One of my goals now I am full time papercutting is to create a  few sets of wedding designs, which will include things like invitations, RSVP's, place cards and decorations etc, and I've been on the look out for inspiration for a while now. As this blog will now be getting more attention, I will now be blogging about wedding designs here every Wednesday and will be calling it...drum roll please for the extremely creative name.... Wedding Wednesdays!

The following wedding set by Quill & Fox really caught my eye and I have always loved a nautical theme (as does Yas of Quill and Fox) so I thought for todays Wedding Wednesday I would feature her fantastic designs.

The date and website are altered to protect the privacy of the happy couple and certain elements in the photo styling are purely ornamental and not included in the wedding set.

All Images are copyright of Quill and Fox and can be found here in her original blog post.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger