This week I am preparing for a craft fair on Sunday, so that means lots of cutting, building displays and making sure I've got enough packaging supplies and a plan for the day on how to get there and set up!
I'll be sure to take lots of photographs to show you my stand and I'll try and have a look around at the other stalls to show you if I have time.
I will be sending out a Mr Yen Newsletter with all the details about the craft fair later today, so if you would like to come and meet me, say hello or get yourself a papercut in person, you can sign up here to find out the details.
Oh and there will be some new postcards packs coming to the shop soon too - and the image above is going to be on one of them!


0 comments:
Post a Comment