****This Giveaway has now ended****
Well, well, well....I can't believe that Mr Yen has over 1000 likes over on Facebook!
This weekend I mentioned over on Facebook that I would have a give away here on the blog once I reached 1000 likes (even if they magically went down after I made it past the 1000 mark) so....I give to you, (drum roll please)
The Mr Yen Facebook Giveaway!
The prize is a papercut of your choice from the Mr Yen shop and you can pick your prize here. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is comment below with a link to the papercut you would like from the shop and I will draw a winner on the 17th of June - it's that simple!
If you would like extra entries to win the papercut of your choice, you can also do any of the following:
* You can pin the image above using Pinterest and tag me in it ( @mryen )
* You can share the Mr Yen Facebook giveaway over on Facebook (by sharing this link)
* You can tweet the following:
I've entered the @MrYen facebook giveaway to win my favourite papercut, have you? bit.ly/106Q1Mu
Good Luck!


Thank you so much! Hopefully I can win one of your amazing art. Especially this one: http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/i-heart-you-papercut
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. I love all your papercuts but as I have to pick one it would be this: http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented...I'd love a chance for "If You're Looking For A Sign", thanks!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mr. Yen! Your work is awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI'd wish to have... http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
Brilliant giveaway - (I shall spread the word). However, should I be the lucky winner :O... it has to be this one: http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign).
ReplyDeleteI followed the link from MOYO's article about you to here! Great article, beautiful work and fun contest! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLovely papercuts, Mr. Yen. I would be honored to receive:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/botanical-paper-cut-lace-hedgerow-ferns
Thank you very much....donnabridy@aol.com
I continue to believe you are a brilliant example of using your talent in beautiful and meaningful ways. I would be honored to receive http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteThank you for who you are as an artist.
Paula Carlson
paulajanecarlson@gmail.com
Your papercuts are absolutely breath-taking, this is such a wonderful giveaway. It would be really beautiful to frame and hang this at my workplace - http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/personalised-initial-paper-cut
ReplyDeleteJust stunning, as a papercutter myself I have long admired your intricate work. My chosen prize would have to be the beautiful "O" piece: http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/oprah-o-botanical-hand-cut-papercut
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great giveaway, have also shared on my page @Holmes-made (FB) x
I'm continuously impressed with your work, Mr Yen! It was very hard to choose a piece as I love all of your work, but I think the "If you're waiting for a sign" piece would just be perfect in my studio.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
Thank you so much for the great giveaway! Sharing on my Facebook page and on Pinterest as well.
To choose one piece of your incredible work, was an almighty job! I kept two-ing and fro-ing but in the end, I chose 'If you're waiting for a sign' because I think it'd be a great motivator in every day life. http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteI shall share this on my personal facebook page as well as on twitter.
Keep up the fantastic work- you continue to be an inspiration.
I love your botanical cuts! They're amazing! This one caught my eye instantly!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/personalised-monogram-paper-cut-botanical-key
It fits me so well!
Congratulations on 1000 likes!
your work is amazing! i would love a personalized monogram letter !
ReplyDeleteOhhh that's tough but I think it would have to be http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/personalised-first-anniversary-paper-cut my wedding anniversary is coming up so this would be perfect! Your work is simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Holding
charlotte.holding@gmail.com
Incredible giveaway. My favourite is http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/personalised-initial-paper-cut and would love to win this for my husband who loves Greenmen and anything oakleaf related.
ReplyDeleteI would love to own this one and use it as decoration for our wedding - http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/mr-mrs-monogram-papercut-banner
ReplyDeleteHele
Mr Yen has been my strongest inspiration! This particular paper-cut was a sign. I just hope that I'll be reminded of the inspiration and good faith among people everyday by looking at this cutting. This paper-cut reminds of a lot things; just when I was fed up of everything, feeling all low, D*S featured this and somehow I felt okay, I acknowledged my abilities. I was waiting for a sign, and it was there. In the form of paper, nature, inspiration and kind people.
ReplyDeletehttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fk-_AuVlP6U/USuz5KNFjLI/AAAAAAAAEgY/t5db1LkPUeg/s1600/MrYen-Blog-Image-Sign-Papercut.jpgv
Sorry folks, I'm winning this one! :+) http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/personalised-initial-paper-cut
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! This inspirational piece would look perfect in my work area! Thank you!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
my favorite: http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteGreat work Jonathon, hope you are well, site looks amazing!!! http://cache0.bigcartel.com/product_images/90818486/MrYen--IHeartYou-Gold.jpg
ReplyDeleteHave always loved your work, truly beautiful works of art. I absolutely love your 'If you're waiting for a sign...' paper-cut, so that would be the one I would choose =)http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the 1000 likes, it's been great to see your work flourish. IF I'm lucky enough to win, this little beauty would be my pick... "If you're waiting for a sign" http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteif you are looking for sign...
ReplyDeletebecause I always am.
I should just live.
I know that.
Beautiful work.
congrats on all the likes! I heart this one http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteThey're all so beautiful it's so hard to choose - http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching 1000 likes!
http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/if-you-re-waiting-for-a-sign
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful but this one is my favourite. Your art is stunning. So glad to have found you.
Love your work!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win the botanical key
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/personalised-monogram-paper-cut-botanical-key
I would love to win
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/personalised-botanical-silhouette-portrait-circle
A-H-A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Love them all and being a newly wed, I would love to win this one..
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/mr-mrs-monogram-papercut-banner
pinned it onto my boards:
ReplyDeletehttp://pinterest.com/pin/31032684905436474/
shared on my FB: https://www.facebook.com/sahara.rao/posts/556369347738811
ReplyDeleteTweeted too
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/saharaRao/status/347375890780532736
I love your work! http://www.shop.mr-yen.com/product/botanical-paper-cut-lace-hedgerow-ferns
ReplyDelete