Pages

Mr Yen Sponsors The Blogcademy (Portland and L.A)

posted on: Monday, 13 May 2013

Hello!!

How are you? It's been a while since I checked in here so I thought I would just mention a little something that I was part of recently....The Blogcademy! in both Portland and L.A.

I was one of the sponsors for both these events and it is something I have wanted to do for a while now as I think that the Blogcademy and everything they do is great! If you haven't heard of The Blogcademy, just read the section below to find out more from The Blogcademy website....

"The Blogcademy is a two day workshop tailored to bloggers who want to push their online presence and businesses to the next level. Taught by three high-profile bloggers, Gala Darling (Gala Darling), Kat Williams (Rock n Roll Bride) and Shauna Haider (Nubby Twiglet), we cover everything related to blogging strategy, branding and personality you've ever wanted to know" - The Blogcademy Website.

I think the best thing to do to describe what The Blogcademy actually does is to watch the videos below so you can see how fun and interesting the two day workshop is!

Portland:




L.A



Video VIA McCaddenSpace Studio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger