Pages

Mr Yen in House & Garden Magazine

posted on: Monday, 4 March 2013









It was a few months ago now when I was approached by House & Garden magazine to create some 3D papercut animals for an editorial shoot and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to do so and I jumped at the chance!

So after a week of playing around and experimenting with different techniques, folds, cuts and templates I created several paper cut pieces that you can see above (or here on the Mr Yen website) I created a few other animals that I guess weren't used (such as a frog) but I'm so pleased with the outcome and I really enjoyed working with the magazine! I'm really proud of the final editorial piece and all the magazine images were taken by Anders Schønnemann.

I would love to create more pieces for editorial pieces like this, so if you have an idea in mind and you work for a magazine, I would love to have a chat with you to see what we can create! You can email me here for more information or if you just have any questions about my rates and availability.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! wonderful papercut forms. I love these pages! The elephants are my fav, however they are all awesome. Fran T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran and thanks for stopping by ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger