After creating the paper cut pieces for Oprah magazine, I have been thinking about the direction I would like to take my work in, and one of those areas I would like more experience with is creating paper cut pieces for editorial stories and magazine photo shoots.
I've had experience in working with high profile clients, with VERY tight deadlines and confidentiality issues due to timing of releases - so I understand the restraints and needs that editorial projects can include, but I love a challenge and thrive on high demands!
It's with this in mind, that I would love more opportunities to work with magazines and welcome every enquiry from all you stylists out there! I can provide press loans and samples or can be hired to create completely custom paper cut pieces that suite your photo shoot or editorial story (p.s this would be my favourite choice!)
You can view my paper cut pieces here, so let's get to know each other!



0 comments:
Post a Comment