Over the next week I want to share all the new products and services now available through Mr Yen - so I hope you will join me in a week of celebration and fun to launch the brand new Mr Yen!
I will be showcasing all the new branding and packaging, including the new logo, business cards, thank you cards and gift vouchers....but to start with this blog itself is brand new! You can still find the old Mr Yen blog here, if you want to go back and visit, but this will be the new home for the Mr Yen blog.
Hope to see you back here soon!


Congratulations on this gorgeous blog... just had a peek at your three brand new botanical designs and each one is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Ann - thanks for dropping by & thanks for the compliments! ^_^
ReplyDeleteI got your email and will get a reply back to you tomorrow : D